One Button Bob One Button Bob

LOL,

I actually played this on adultswim before on n.g =3

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Ever since alice is dead Chptr #1

I recommended Your games might be short but worthy.Good time waster and I was just wondering if their will be a continuation in between this episode?

ImpendingRiot responds:

Yes there will be :) We're planning to go to 4. If it goes past that however, remains a mystery. As long as we can keep telling a good story, we'll keep going.

Droppy :) Droppy :)

Very Fun Classic Game

Very Easy I beat the game With 109 Clicks I really enjoyed it For awhile Good Game!

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

I love the music

And the way you make the games the words the theme almost everything you should make a seiries of this keep working i love these type of games.They are very enjoyable keep up the excellent work!:D

Colour My World Colour My World

Nice

A beautiful game indeed keep up the excellent work!

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Im done..

Grate game it might be hard on OMFG mode very addicting.. i like it....

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

king pacman

kill him in one minute hard

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

love it

but couldn't you've added a little more items ^___^
oh but that doesn't affect it going STRAIGHT INTO MY FAVS
also it is much better than the first this was a brilliant idea for a game very smart i say and also like i said 4 #3 make sure it has more items its just kinda boring oh also Ive herd rumors that that if you download P@H or is it F@H oh well whatever that you get a virus on your computer i think you might want to edit that im not saying that its true im saying its possible....Still great game im rating 5 oh and the part with the levels sweet XD love that one i do say it is very much better than the first one love the songs too especially -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]
that one is my fav well nice game very addicting.....^____________^

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Wow

Easy and fun oh and read the mirror the right way go to the clock and youll understand